viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Zodiac signs and beyond

I guess we all like to believe there is a path written for us in stars, wich is one of the main reasons we read horoscopes and like to follow them letter by letter.
We all get so scared by screwing up our life, we need help, divine, human, by stars, anything, that will help us decide what to do, when where or what.

So is not surprise that after a lifetime we all get scared by this changes in zodiac signs.

We feel lost, confused, in denial. I used to be a gemini, and although I dont believe in zodiac signs, I smiled at the similarity between my life and the sign. Sometimes, very often actually, I'm two different ppl. I can be sweet and gentle and 5 secs later, I'll go berserk, angry, mad, screaming and 2 secs later, I'll settle down.

Now it turns out I'm taurus. What is that!? Im suppose to be a cow now? I'm not even big brested, more like, all the oposite.

My brothers are twins and they are no longer gemini either.

Acording to Taurus, I should be introvert...yeah, right.

So, after a lot of thinking, I'll make my own sign. Something simbolic, like a mix between a hydra and Venus with Virgo.

Im so volatile and changing, I must be the woman with the thousand spirits...hey, I like the sound of that.
Gaudeamus, the one of the thousand spirits. Born from june 9th 6:55am to june 9th 6:56am.
That's me, that's my sign. And I will write my life, acording to that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario